[WYC Announce] WYC Waterfront Remodel Questionnaire

Daniel Oliver oliverdan2009 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 12 14:03:49 PDT 2023

The University is planning a remodel of the docks and shell house. This can/will affect all operations of the WYC as we know it in the very near future (likely within a year). The executive council and officers of the club would like you to know this is the case and that we are putting together a proposal to bring to the university on what the club needs to thrive and survive in the new space that is being developed. We need your help for putting together an image of what we want as a club. Please fill out this form by Monday, 6/19 to have your voice and ideas hear and considered in the proposal we are putting together.

https://forms.gle/7VeZU13EmpFfUVCf9