[Tweeters] Possible black-throated green warbler at the lesser nighthawk site

Bob Flores via Tweeters tweeters at u.washington.edu
Sun May 26 13:23:41 PDT 2024

This morning was an unsuccessful venture for the lesser nighthawk. I did find what appeared to be a black-throated green warbler where the white bridge is. A young man took a photo it is not a sharp photo but I was sure I detected a thin dark line through the eye and an all yellow face. A little dark on top of head and on throat area. I am not sure with the photo look I had it was not a hybrid that is why I mentioned “possible “. I am expecting the photo to be mailed to me?

Sent from my iPhone