[Tweeters] WOS Monthly Meeting, June 3, 2024 (on-line only)

via Tweeters tweeters at u.washington.edu
Wed May 22 20:03:57 PDT 2024

On Monday June 3, 2024, the Washington Ornithological Society (WOS) invites you to our final Monthly Meeting of the season. The program will be our ever-popular "WOS Members' Photo Night” when favorite and new birding sites and insights are shared, by virtue of the talents and photographic skills of a group of our Members. Enjoy a "virtual" birding experience from your respective evening "roosting spots."

Sign-in on Zoom will begin at 7:15 pm, and the meeting commences at 7:30 pm. Please go to the WOS Monthly Meetings page: https://wos.org/monthly-meetings/ for instructions on virtual participation and to get the Zoom link. When joining the meeting, we ask that you PLEASE mute your device and make certain that your camera is turned off.

This meeting is open to all as WOS invites everyone in the wider birding community to attend. Thanks to the generosity of our presenters, recordings of past programs are available at the following link to the WOS YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@washingtonornithologicalso7839/videos

If you are not yet a member of WOS, we hope you will consider becoming one at https://wos.org

Many thanks in advance to our member-presenters, not only for their camera work, but for stepping up to the challenges posed by technology!

Please join us!

Elaine Chuang
WOS Program Support