[Tweeters] M Street Marsh shorebirds - 5.18.24

via Tweeters tweeters at u.washington.edu
Sat May 18 17:19:36 PDT 2024

Hey, Marv,

….two recitals finished, a demo lesson, juries finished, and a reception in Tacoma. I am wiped out, but I just enjoyed the heck out of your videos, and hope we can make it down there tomorrow. The videos are all so good, and so interesting. Thanks for the location tips, too. You have some very fine documentation in them, and I plan to study that Short billed Dow, too. So clear!

Now, to get comfy and remember who I am….

Janeanne