[Tweeters] Sequim Birding?

via Tweeters tweeters at u.washington.edu
Sat May 11 12:40:59 PDT 2024

Hi,

We will be in Sequim Thursday morning and will have about a half day to go
birding. I've been to RR Bridge, Dungeness, and the JW Marina. Are
there other
locations likely to be good Thursday morning? We will be catching the
Coupeville
ferry out of Port Townsend at 3:30 ... so if there are highly productive
locations in that area we would be interested in that area as well.
Anyone know of any regular "Thursday birding walks" in that area that we
should consider joining?
How about any locations for highly likely views of Caspian Terns?

- Jim in Burlington