[Tweeters] White-crowned Sparrows

Patricia Quyle Grainger via Tweeters tweeters at u.washington.edu
Wed May 8 11:22:20 PDT 2024

My yard, too, has had an extraordinary number of white-crown sparrows this spring. I haven’t tried to count them, but they’re all around—under the feeders, foraging on the lawn, and flitting in the trees. Right now, except for robins, I think they’re outnumbering everything. They are fun to watch!

Pat Grainger
Port Townsend