[Tweeters] Slow migration startup?

Thomas M Leschine via Tweeters tweeters at u.washington.edu
Sat May 4 09:59:26 PDT 2024

Yellow-rumped Warbles have been regular on West Queen Anne hilltop for at least the past week. In fact a few have been here through the winter. This morning I counted five just after dawn in a maple outside my window. All have been Audubon’s.

May be fairly localized though, as I found none yesterday at Mt. Pleasant Cemetery or on the walk there from my home. No other warblers or migrating passerines noted here so far.

Tom Leschine
West Queen Anne
Seattle