[Tweeters] Slow migration startup?

Steve Hampton via Tweeters tweeters at u.washington.edu
Fri May 3 14:00:38 PDT 2024

BirdCast was pretty accurate last night, at least here in Port Townsend.
There was a big movement of Yellow-rumped Warblers -- mostly Audubon. I
counted 51 moving from tree to tree out near the lighthouse. We've been
swimming in Orange-crowns for a week or more. Western Flycatchers arrived
en force a couple days ago. No other flycatchers that I've seen yet.
There's been a scattering of Wilson's, Black-thr Gray, and I've seen a
couple of each of these: MacGillivray's, Warbling Vireos, BH Grosbeaks. I
suspect we'll get a large pulse with the coming high pressure in about a
week.

--
​Steve Hampton​
Port Townsend, WA (qatáy)