[Tweeters] Zeiss factory service

Michael Fleming via Tweeters tweeters at u.washington.edu
Wed Jun 26 07:53:37 PDT 2024

Hello Greg;

I have been chatting a little with Paula about this and it sounds good.
I will need to send my scope eye-piece in soon to get it fixed as the
O-ring finally gave out. I am sure the service will be excellent..

Cheers and Good Birding;

Michael Fleming
Ballard, Washington
MichaelFleming0607 AT gmail.com