[Tweeters] Bird names

Alan Roedell via Tweeters tweeters at u.washington.edu
Tue Jun 25 13:27:06 PDT 2024

Regarding bird names, I've been reading about widespread flooding in the
Midwest. It saddens me to think about how many ground-nesting birds and
their nests perished in the flood waters. Their names were no protection
against global warming.
Try to focus on the bottom line. What are we doing now, that will protect
birds and people against human-caused catastrophes.
Just sayin'.
Alan Roedell, Seattle