[Tweeters] Another Bird Photography Question

B B via Tweeters tweeters at u.washington.edu
Tue Jun 11 18:13:31 PDT 2024

I am looking for a simple and fast photo viewing and basic editing program for working with RAW images.  I generally use ON1 and have used Lightroom Classic.  I do not like, want to use or need the cataloging that LRC requires before processing etc.  And ON1 is good for most of what I do but the new version is less useful for me than the old one.  I really just want something where I can view RAW images, delete clearly bad ones and do quick basic edits (mostly cropping) at night during trips and saving them to trip folders without going through the full ON1 process - which I might still do later.
Any insights/recommendations would be greatly appreciated.  (Free is good!!)
Thanks
Blair Bernson