[Tweeters] photo-organizing software

Dennis Paulson via Tweeters tweeters at u.washington.edu
Mon Jun 10 18:52:15 PDT 2024

Hello tweets,

I think this is a valid topic for tweeters, as so many of us extend our interest in birds to photography.

I’ve been using a photo-organizing program called MediaPro for years, and I love it, but it was discontinued six years ago, and I have had to forego upgrading my Mac system to keep using it.

I know it’s time for a change, and I’ve done some research on replacements, but I’m curious what programs of that nature for Mac computers are used by other serious photographers around here and how well you like them.

Hopefully any responses may be of value to the many people on tweeters who are into photography as much as we are. Just as a little background, we photograph everything in nature, and I have about 235,000 digital photos on my computer.

Dennis Paulson
Seattle