[Tweeters] Scrub-jay in Everett

Brian Zinke via Tweeters tweeters at u.washington.edu
Mon Jun 10 09:53:15 PDT 2024

I've noticed scrub-jays in Sedro-Woolley and Mount Vernon the last few
years. I wouldn't say they're common in those towns but not a shock to see
anymore, either.

--
[image: Logo] <https://www.pilchuckaudubon.org/>
Brian Zinke
email: director at pilchuckaudubon.org
Pilchuck Audubon Society
1429 Avenue D, PMB 198, Snohomish, WA 98290
[image: Facebook icon] <https://www.facebook.com/pilchuckaudubon> [image:
Twitter icon] <https://twitter.com/PilchuckAudubon> [image: Instagram icon]
<https://instagram.com/pilchuckaudubon>