[Tweeters] Sumner Links Trail 2

Vicki via Tweeters tweeters at u.washington.edu
Sat Jun 8 11:46:58 PDT 2024

Good morning!
Last Thursday I walked with a friend on the Sumner Links Trail, off of
Highway 410, taking the very first exit when entering Sumner. Then go
right and park in trail parking next to Mama Stortinis.
I was amazed at all of the birds, so I had to go back and do an EBird
checklist, which in total, was 27 species.
Checklist is below, which should also take you to the trail. I titled it
Sumner Links Trail 2, because across the bridge is a trail sign, but it’s a
separate trail, being a
Opposite the Puyallup River from the one I actually walked.
This is my first try at linking an EBird list, so I hope it works.
Vicki Biltz
Buckley, Wa, 98321
Vickibiltz at gmail.com

https://ebird.org/checklist/S180171461