[Tweeters] Flora and Fauna

Paul Bannick via Tweeters tweeters at u.washington.edu
Wed Jun 5 08:54:19 PDT 2024

I would add that in a time when most bookstores are forced to focus on
turning inventory and thus are challenged to keep many titles, David stands
alone in carrying a broad diversity of natural history titles that not only
help birds learn more about birds but perhaps more importantly help that
learn about the plants, ecosystems and geographies that sustain them.
He has been my go-to for for such titles for more than 25 years and I am
glad he is still in business to help us dig deeper into our precious
natural resources.

--
Now Available:
Owl: A Year in the Lives of North American Owls at:

Paul Bannick Photography
www.paulbannick.com
206-940-7835