[Tweeters] Birding in Kirkland

Subramanian Sankar via Tweeters tweeters at u.washington.edu
Sat Jun 1 01:25:15 PDT 2024

A friend of mine, Deepa Mohan (mohandeepa at gmail.com) an avid birder from
Bengaluru is visiting her daughter in Kirkland, WA and sent this message :

Is there anyone in the Kirkland, Seattle area with whom I can go on a
bird/nature walk? Are there any organized bird walks in the area? (For
example, I started birding in St Louis, Missouri, many years ago, because
there were beginner bird walks on the first Sunday of every month. I joined
these eagerly, and made a lot of friends). I have bought a bus pass, which
will give me 10 to-and-fro rides in June '24, and can work out the
routes/time taken and meet like-minded people at a mutually convenient
spot. Not good at solitary birding when many of the birds are still unknown
to me!

If someone from Kirkland area can pass on some information about birding in
the area, they may write to her directly at the email address given above.
Thank you very much

Subramanian Sankar
Chennai, South India