[Tweeters] A new bird behavior discovery - for me

Robert O'Brien via Tweeters tweeters at u.washington.edu
Sun Jul 28 20:06:12 PDT 2024

Yes, very cool. Hard to beat that Kingfisher's prowess.
I first 'discovered' this phenomenon when taking photos of our Spotted
Sandpiper, a notorious 'bobber'. In this case of *'BackField in Motion'
the* head is stationary while the rest of the body handles the bobbing. 2
Photos: (skip the advertisement).
https://www.flickr.com/photos/159695762@N07/53887910346/in/dateposted-public/
Bob OBrien Portland