[Tweeters] sawmill burn/ windy gap area

Jennifer Kinberg via Tweeters tweeters at u.washington.edu
Sun Jul 28 17:40:41 PDT 2024

We haven’t been to windy gap yet, but we did go to sawmill burn in our Toyota Camry. It was a little rough and we did have to get out and move some rocks that were in the road a few times. Because you don’t want to break an oil pan out there or it would be a really, really long walk to any reception or help of any kind. But we did it!
We did a drive to and walk around. It’s very quiet out there except the wind. Windy gap didn’t look too far from sawmill burn, I definitely think if we had more time we could’ve checked it out too, but we had an appointment in the evening so couldn’t stay.
-jenny and Mike kinberg