[Tweeters] Swift nest

via Tweeters tweeters at u.washington.edu
Sun Jul 28 15:58:03 PDT 2024

My annual visitors are still raising their young at this point, but I
had the first one come down the wrong chimney this morning. I assume
it's a first fledged young since the parents always seem to avoid that
error. I'm sure there are probably a number of nests in the chimney, but
I don't know how one could access them when the rest of the young
fledge. If you have ideas let me know and I'll try to retrieve one or
more.

judy mullally port angeles judyem at olypen dot com