[Tweeters] Windy Gap/Government Meadows

Doug Santoni via Tweeters tweeters at u.washington.edu
Fri Jul 26 07:21:15 PDT 2024

I would also be interested in answers to the same questions that Steve posed below. Particularly as it relates to the need for high clearance vehicles. (Bonus points, and much appreciation, if someone could also provide the same answers regarding the Sawmill Creek Burn Area.)

Doug Santoni
Seattle
DougSantoni at gmail dot com