[Tweeters] TRUS at Bob Heirman Wildlife Park

Martha Jordan via Tweeters tweeters at u.washington.edu
Fri Jul 19 10:48:02 PDT 2024

Hi all,
Yes, there is a Trumpeter Swan over summering at the BHWP. Will the
person who posted to eBird for the July 18th sighting please contact me off
list. I want to learn more about what they are seeing.
And yes, there is a fully flighted swan flying around in Skagit County.
And, has anyone seen the injured swan that was reported for a few weeks
at the Fobes Rd wetland area near Snohomish? I am looking to find more
info on this bird or if it even survived.
Thank you.
Martha Jordan