[Tweeters] Port Orchard Caspian Terns

Tom Benedict via Tweeters tweeters at u.washington.edu
Tue Jul 16 17:03:14 PDT 2024

Thank you for posting this report John.

This is the kind of story which really begins to paint a picture of the life of an individual bird. It’s not much, but it’s so much more than the fleeting glimpses we typically get as they pass through “our” world. 13 years! Flying hither and thither! How marvelous!

Of the 38, what kind of age range do they have?

Tom Benedict
Seahurst, WA