[Tweeters] Info about Sawmill Creek Burn

Emily Birchman via Tweeters tweeters at u.washington.edu
Mon Jul 8 14:22:04 PDT 2024

Hi all,
I have been noticing lots of exciting species being reported on eBird at a
place called “Sawmill Creek Burn”. When I googled it I can’t tell if this
is part of the Sawmill Creek hiking trail or something else.
Can someone who has been to it give me some information about what it’s
like there? The only time I can go there anytime soon I would have my kids
with me. They love nature walks and birding but I wanted to make sure it’s
appropriate for them.

Thanks!
Emily Birchman
Kenmore WA