[Tweeters] Red-breasted nuthatches in area ?

Kathy Gleich kghikernut at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 18:27:21 PDT 2023

I have had them at my feeder for over a month, I think they are living in
the big Douglas Fir trees in our yard. I love how they land head down and
are "streamlined." Beside bringing smiles at their dive bomb landings,
quick seed grab and go flight, they add welcome color to the neutrals of
sparrows and junkos that also visit. They are favorites, along with
chickadees that also visit.