[Tweeters] Red-breasted nuthatches in area ?

peggy_busby peggy_busby at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 31 13:10:40 PDT 2023

Hi Sharon I have RBNUs year-round in Bothell.  Love them.Peggy Mundy.Sent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: Sharon Howard <clmssh at comcast.net> Date: 3/31/23 1:52 PM (GMT-07:00) To: tweeters at u.washington.edu Subject: [Tweeters] Red-breasted nuthatches in area ? Hello--Thought I saw a red-breasted nuthatch yesterday at our feeder in Ballard.  It was out of view so quickly that I was not confident of the ID so wondered if others are seeing any in the area.  Thanks,Sharon Howardclmssh at comcast.net