[Tweeters] Varied thrushes gone?

Wilson Cady gorgebirds at juno.com
Sun Mar 26 12:32:24 PDT 2023

Joshua Hayes, It depends on where you are, which you didn't mention. I still have multiple Varied Thrushes coming to my feeders in Skamania County, but we are at the 1,000' elevation and still have snow on the ground. Bird distribution and timing are like real estate, it is all about the location. Wilson CadyColumbia River Gorge, WA