[Tweeters] New Oly resident

Marissa Gibson marissagibsonmhs at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 17:12:29 PDT 2023

Hi tweets,

I just moved to Olympia and am looking for a new "daily bread" walk spot.
My new home's HOA does not allow bird feeders so I am itching to get my
bird fix in! I'm from Eugene OR and my go-to was a 3 mile loop around
Dorris ranch, an old (but still operating) hazelnut orchard with riverside
forest and prairie trails. And tons of wildflowers! I'm hoping to find
something similar here; multiple habitat types, lots of trail miles, within
10-20 minutes of westside Oly, and reasonably safe. Any recommendations or
suggestions are appreciated.

I'd love to connect with some locals and get on board with some Thurston
county Whatsapp groups.

Thanks
Marissa G
They/them pronouns