[Tweeters] Window strike preventions

Don Rose meetings at vancouveraudubon.org
Mon Mar 20 20:59:09 PDT 2023

I have taken personal action to prevent bird strikes against my front
window with an inexpensive and easy DIY solution. One roll of Feather
Friendly www.featherfriendly.com/residential window markers, cost $14,
solved the problem for my house. This is an action I urge everyone to
consider rather than letting birds keep colliding with their windows.

Don Rose, Program Chair
meetings at vancouveraudubon.org
360-910-8492