[Tweeters] Southwest Washington Birding - Skamania County post

Tim Brennan tsbrennan at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 19 12:23:33 PDT 2023

Hey Tweets!

I have finished a post on a rainy March 13th in Skamania County. (Southwestwashingtonbirding.blogspot.com) Nothing too exciting, although I did pick up a few higher coded birds, including a Barred Owl, some Ruddy Ducks at Rock Creek Mill Pond, and a Cackling Goose at Beacon Rock State Park. EBird tells me the clouds have parted down there, and everywhere seems to have bluebirds and Say's Phoebes packing every spare branch at Beacon Rock and Strawberry Island! Fun trip, despite the rain - always nice to get out exploring new roads.

Cheers,

Tim Brennan