[Tweeters] Southwest Washington Birding

Tim Brennan tsbrennan at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 17 23:17:36 PDT 2023

Howdy!

It's a week after the fact, but I made my way down to Clark and Skamania Counties last Sunday/Monday and did some birding. The Clark day has been blogged at www.southwestwashingtonbirding.blogspot.com<http://www.southwestwashingtonbirding.blogspot.com>. It rained. A lot. For two days. 🙂 But I was still able to get some good exploring in, with a little extra help in Clark from Randy Hill (who planned out the route from my needs list, and drove for us), and Karen Pickering (who graciously allowed me to use some photos in the blog - not too many, as I need to make sure the bar never goes too high! 😄).

More to come as I get the account of the Soggy Skamania day together in the days to come. Very excited for April, and I am cooking up plans to get some birds by kayak.

Cheers,

Tim Brennan
Renton, WA

Southwest Washington Birding<http://www.southwestwashingtonbirding.blogspot.com/>
A monthly swing through the southwest corner of Washington state, including Cowlitz, Clark, Wahkiakum, and Skamania Counties, with a goal of finding 150 species of birds in each by year's end.
www.southwestwashingtonbirding.blogspot.com