[Tweeters] Lake Fenwick near Kent

Martha Jordan mj.cygnus at gmail.com
Sat Mar 11 15:58:15 PST 2023

I got a call from a woman who visits the lake often. She was out on the
boardwalk area, and saw a white body across the lake up in the brush. She
thinks it is a swan.
If anybody gets out that way and has a scope or great binocs please
take a look and let me know. You can go to the non-motorized launch, then
left onto the walkway. Just at the first bend look directly across the
lake. There is likely something there along the shoreline.
A photographer reports seeing an adult with juvenile there
somewhat recently.
From Google maps it looks like a great place for birds and wildlife.
Thanks.

Martha Jordan