[Tweeters] In search of Vaux's Swift photos

Brian Zinke zinke.pilchuck at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 11:14:13 PST 2023

Hi Tweets,

I'm in search of some high-quality photos of Vaux's Swifts that we could
use to promote our annual Swifts Night Out event, as well as to use on web
pages and other informational/outreach materials. I'd also be interested in
any photos and/or videos you might have of them going into roosts,
especially the chimney in Monroe.

If you have photos that you'd be willing to share I'd be incredibly
grateful and would of course attribute credit wherever they are used.

Thank you!
Brian Zinke

--
[image: Logo] <https://www.pilchuckaudubon.org/>
Brian Zinke
email: director at pilchuckaudubon.org
Pilchuck Audubon Society
1429 Avenue D, PMB 198, Snohomish, WA 98290
[image: Facebook icon] <https://www.facebook.com/pilchuckaudubon> [image:
Twitter icon] <https://twitter.com/PilchuckAudubon> [image: Instagram icon]
<https://instagram.com/pilchuckaudubon>