[Tweeters] Bird finding guide for Oregon

Duke Tufty dukedt at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 14:02:56 PST 2023

Vicki,

The East Cascades Audubon Society ("ECAS") maintains a summary of top
birding locations for each of Oregon's 36 counties. Each summary is a
searchable PDF of about 20 pages. The summaries are very helpful for trip
planning purposes. See here: https://www.ecaudubon.org/birding-locations

Thanks,
Duke

Duke Tufty