[Tweeters] Small ad tomorrow (Sunday) in the Seattle Times A-section in honor of Brian & Darchelle's BigYear

Ed Newbold ednewbold1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 7 09:14:58 PST 2023

Hi all,
I am running a small ad tomorrow (Sunday) in the Seattle Times A-section in honor of Brian & Darchelle's BigYear.

The ad and a blog about their year is here:

Ed Newbold | Seattle Times ad honors Brian and Darchelle’s ‘BigYear’

I am mortified that I listed a few of the many people who helped and were kind to Brian and Darchelle over the course of the year without mentioning so many of these people and my apologies.

Cheers all, and thanks and congratulations to everyone for their great year in 2022.

Ed Newbold