[Tweeters] buying bird seed

Patricia Asher paasher at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 08:50:28 PST 2023

When I lived in Illinois I almost always bought seed at Costco. It was a
great mix of black oil and striped sunflower seeds, safflower, a few
peanuts, dried cranberries and very little (if any) white millet. Imagine
my surprise when I purchased the seed at our local Silverdale Costco and
saw the difference in the blend.

I know that different Costco's can have different products depending on
their buyers. But the difference between the two is unbelievable.

Happy New Year,
Patricia Asher