[Tweeters] Tundra Swan (Bewick's) in Enumclaw

Raphael Fennimore raphael.fennimore at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 06:48:49 PST 2023

Hello Tweeters,

I responded to this bird immediately yesterday when I saw Scott’s photos and I arrived to the coordinates just about when Scott was arriving back - the swan was definitely a Whooper! I stayed to see where it went - it and all the swans (only a dozen total in the group) took off to the north at 5:19pm. This was 49 minutes past sunset and I quickly lost sight of the group in the dark, but they seemed to keep heading north (they were vocalizing).

My eBird checklist with coordinates is here:
https://ebird.org/checklist/S125276402

Happy 2023,

Raphael

>>> https://ebird.org/checklist/S125235707