[Tweeters] Westport Seabirds Best of 2022 video link

Peggy Mundy peggy_busby at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 1 11:13:27 PST 2023

Wonderful, thanks for sharing!I managed 2 of the seabird trips in 2022, hoping do more in 2023!!
Peggy MundyBothell, WA

On Sunday, January 1, 2023 at 10:58:21 a.m. PST, Cara Borre <cmborre1 at gmail.com> wrote:

Happy New Year Tweeterdom!
 I've included a link to the annual Westport Seabirds "Best of" video below.
These videos are best enjoyed in HD on a smart TV using the YouTube app.  You can try searching "wildthing productions" and my channel is the one with the raccoons. It's also referred to as @wildthingprodction1 as there are several with similar names out there.  You can also click the link from this email and click "Watch later" to add the video to your watch later playlist, then you can access that on your TV.

https://youtu.be/rCrk4XwVuNw

2022 was a great year for rarities at sea off Westport, here's to wishing 2023 surpasses it!

Cheers,
Tweeters mailing list
Tweeters at u.washington.edu