[Tweeters] sharp-shinned hawk

Martha Jordan mj.cygnus at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 08:16:30 PST 2023

The sharpy that has been in my south Everett urban area the past several
weeks gave an amazing aerial display yesterday. It was avoiding two crows,
darting and diving, pulling up and turning sideways. The crows stopped and
left when the sharpy flew into a tall conifer in my yard. I look forward
to seeing more of this bird while it remains around here.
And yet another feather trail found in my front yard near the feeder. I
certainly have an all inclusive bird feeder.

Martha Jordan
Everett