[Tweeters] Safari in Africa

HAL MICHAEL ucd880 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 18 22:12:13 PST 2023

We've been to Botswana, primarily the Okavongo, in November. Need to check on water levels as Novemebr is, I think, the end of the dry. Loved to me like it would be really different with more water. Lots of interesting birds and mammals.

Next ('24) June we will be doing a mammal and then a bird tour in Kenya.About 20 days mostly west of Nairobi with the majority to the north but some south. Really small group and we know the guide already.

Hal Michael
Board of Directors,Ecologists Without Borders (http://ecowb.org/)
Olympia WA
360-459-4005