[Tweeters] the almost crepuscular thrush

Greg gjpluth at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 21:42:59 PST 2023

Yes. I have had one male VATH showing up at my suet and beneath my seed feeder EVERY day for nine weeks now. During the last week, a female has become regular as well.
Since reading this thread, I can say I have not noticed any appearances past 1pm.
It has been special because this is my 11th winter here in my condo and I’ve had only two fleeting observations of this species. (I have no where near the proper habitat.) Quite remarkable. Tribute to what other bird activity can accomplish!

Sent from my iPhone