[Tweeters] Does anyone make such a thing?

jimbetz at jimbetz.com jimbetz at jimbetz.com
Sun Feb 12 10:09:30 PST 2023

Hi again,

I do a lot of "close work" and use an Optivisor for same. One of
the best aspects of the Optivisor is that you can flip it up out
of the way or down to use it.

===> Does anyone make something similar for birding?

Even a relatively low power device would help. Maybe I'm asking
for too much? Is there an opthamologist out there that does

"binoplasty"?

****

As long as I'm dreaming about stuff I'd like to own ... I have
a spotting scope, I have an iPhone 13 ... I'd like to have a way to
use my iPhone camera thru the spotting scope. I've tried a
couple of brands and they didn't work out. And then Apple keeps
changing the camera set up on the phones (almost every new
release) so what might work for an iPhone 10 most certainly
won't work for an iPhone 13/14 and so the mfgrs of smart phone
adapters are always behind the curve in terms of being able to
develop and bring to market a device that works for the latest
and greatest iPhone/android.
- Jim