[Tweeters] Suggestions for road trip down the coast

Wim van Dam wim.van.dam at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 14:47:33 PST 2023

What are you most interested in: target species? unique habitats? something
else? (*) California birding has several active mailing groups:
http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/california.php
If you ask your questions there, you probably will get the best
information.

Wim van Dam
Solvang, CA

(*) I recommend that you put Yellow-billed Magpie on your wishlist.