[Tweeters] Bird decals must be placed on the outside of windows

Eric Ellingson esellingson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 19:22:07 PST 2023

I could not read the article as I'm not subscribed to the magazine/paper
referenced or have used up my allotted free article reads.

However, I do know very firsthand the perspective of birds when they hit
windows being a window cleaner for 27 years. Looking at a window from a
specific angle one only sees a reflection. That can be the sky, a tree, a
building, or whatever. If it's the sky or some far-off tree it looks like a
clear path to fly, until it isn't. One cannot see thru the panes of the
window to the inside piece of glass where these stickers are often placed.
Some angles make the inside sticker more visible than others, but outside
placement is by far the best, though usually not the easiest. Ask your
window cleaner to put them on for you on their next visit! I've done this
before for customers and it does not take long.

Eric Ellingson

360-820-6396 | esellingson at gmail.com
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ericellingson/
<https://www.flickr.com/photos/ericellingson/>