[Tweeters] RFI/OT: Kauai birding

John Suciu jsuciu at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 17:32:47 PST 2022

2 years ago we hired Hob Osterlund to give us a tour around Princeville.
Below gives you an overview of what to expect.

https://www.honupointvacationrental.com/kauai-hob-osterlund-bird-watching-guide/

We saw nesting Laysan Albatross, Hawaiian Black necked Stilts, white tailed
tropic birds, brown and red-footed boobies, and Myna to name a few. I found
Hob to be an excellent guide.

I would contact her directly via email and she will give you details. This
link has her contact information.

http://www.albatrosskauai.org/wp/contact/