[Tweeters] Baldridge's Leadbetter Rpt 1966

Anne Millbrooke anne27m at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 17 11:18:14 PST 2022

Regarding birds at Leadbetter Point in southwestern Washington, I am searching for an old unpublished report:
"Systematic List of the Species of Birds Found in the Area of Leadbetter Point, Pacific County, Washington, 1963–1966,” by Alan Baldridge

State and federal agencies, Audubon chapters,  several museums, local and state libraries, and academic birding collections, even the papers of the report's author, have been checked without luck, so I am hoping someone has a copy in their own files.
Anne MillbrookeKenmore, WAanne27m at yahoo dot com