[Tweeters] Need Help with PSSS This Saturday

Tom Benedict benedict.t at comcast.net
Tue Nov 1 10:23:51 PDT 2022

I survey three sites in southwest King County for the Puget Sound Seabird Survey each month throughout the fall and winter. This month I am the only available team member, so I’m putting out a call for anyone who might be available this Saturday afternoon to help me survey Brown’s Point, Dumas Bay and Dash Point. It would be great if you have some experience with PSSS, but it’s not necessary. Good sea bird identification skills would come in handy.

Please contact me off list if you are interested in helping.

Thanks,

Tom Benedict
Seahurst, WA
benedict.t at comcast.net