[Tweeters] Yellow-rumped Warbler Intergrades

Kenneth Trease krtrease at gmail.com
Thu May 26 21:07:14 PDT 2022

Thanks Dan for the reply. I have looked at several different field guides
and many photos and I can see what you mean about the shape of the throat
patch. I generally never paid much attention to it except to note the
color. I guess if someday the species is split then we will have hybrids
rather than intergrades.
Ken Trease