[Tweeters] Evening Grosbeaks in Buckley

Doug Santoni dougsantoni at gmail.com
Sat May 21 12:45:06 PDT 2022

I’m so grateful to Vicki Biltz in the Connell’s Prairie area of Buckley, WA, for letting me visit her beautiful, bird-filled yard and enjoy all of the Evening Grosbeaks visiting her feeders. It is always such a treat to see these gorgeous birds, and even more so when they are sitting still gorging themselves on sunflower seeds. Lots of other birds, too, including Lesser Goldfinches, Purple Finches, Black-headed Grosbeaks, and more. THANK YOU, Vicki, for being so gracious!

Doug Santoni
Seattle, WA
Dougsantoni at gmail dot com