[Tweeters] massive migration last night

Steve Hampton stevechampton at gmail.com
Tue May 17 11:50:58 PDT 2022

Following up. I'm now a believer in BirdCast.

Just got back from KahTai Lagoon, Port Townsend. The place was dripping
with migrants. 61 species smashed my previous best. 25 Western Tanagers and
lots of warblers and vireos, plus Blue-winged Teal and Bullock's Oriole.
Full list at https://ebird.org/checklist/S110486843

Go birding!

--
​Steve Hampton​