[Tweeters] Washington and Oregon Fall 2021 NAB report

Eric Heisey magicman32 at rocketmail.com
Mon May 16 01:30:56 PDT 2022

Hi everyone,

I recently volunteered to help compile Washington’s regional sightings of significance for North American Birds, a quarterly journal put out by the ABA. The fall report is up on the website at this link (https://www.aba.org/oregon-and-washington-fall-2021/ <https://www.aba.org/oregon-and-washington-fall-2021/>) for all who are interested! The winter report will be finished soon, and I have been enjoying watching the constant spring sightings pour into my email inbox while I am abroad in Madagascar. If you have any photos of noteworthy species (especially WBRC review species), please send them along if you want a chance to be featured in the report!

Thanks,

Eric Heisey